CREATE A VISUAL BUCKET LIST
It's really fun and super easy!
We all know what a BUCKET LIST is but I've created something a little different...a VISUAL bucket list! I made my first one in 2014 and again in 2016. You can see I changed things up a bit. I hope you put your own personal twist on yours too!
Now is the perfect time to create one of your own and it's a really easy project.
- Create your BUCKET LIST. I like adding BIG and small adventures. That way, when you're looking for something to do, you have a lot of options!
- Find images that represent the items on your list. You can use magazine clippings, images from Pinterest or a Google search. I just took screenshots and that worked perfectly.
- Next, size your images to 2x2 (or whatever size your page protectors are) and trim.
- Crop a piece of cardstock into 2x2 squares and write your bucket list items on those squares. I used some really cute note paper stickers...because I'm obsessed with stickers but you can use your creativity and do it however you want.
- Now you're ready to put it all together. Using the pre-punched Happy Planner Page Protectors, place your photos in the left column and your list items in the middle.
- When you check that item off your list, add your photo to the right column. Be sure to remember to take a selfie or have someone take your photo. You'll be glad you did.
If you're a visual learner or you normally say, "I'll just YouTube it", you're in luck. I recorded a quick PIY (Plan It Yourself) video to walk you through this fun process.
What's on your BUCKET LIST this year? I'd love for you to join me in planning a HAPPY life. If you create a visual bucket list, use the hashtag #hpvisualbucketlist
You can follow me on Instagram at stephanie_fleming, to watch as I chase these adventures and record them in my #hpvisualbucketlist.